“People don’t care about what you do, they care about why you do it. So find the others who believe what you believe.” – Simon Sinek
Note: previous updates are listed at the bottom of this article.
I had a one hour call with NF this evening. After the call, I began to think about the different types of value he added. Here are my initial thoughts on the value he is adding in the present moment.
NF is the guy on the left. This picture did have his entire face, at one point. I’ll find the original and swap it out!
- provided insight into how to bring together an initial cluster of people to consider participating on a Board of Advisors
- I am learning = intellectual value
- aligning with others = physical, environmental, spiritual, emotional value
- led to a course correction / adjustment that brought me back into focus
- trajectory change = physical value
- questions he asked and the pointed advice he gave had a penetrative impact on my current state and helped me remember how to take a few more steps forward
- my personal transformation = psychological, emotional, spiritual
- the call resulted in the sketch I include in this article
- designing the operating model with other people = priceless
Upon interacting with another human, in this case, NF, you can see in the sketch below I write the word PEOPLE. This indicates communication with another person + relationship building. The technology for this energy exchange takes place through PEOPLE, the invisible CRM.
Designing Operating Models From Within
The intention of the sketch is to illustrate the process of designing the operating model from within – from the SELF – in real-time. The model does not exist until we carve the path. As we carve the path, we inherently define the operating model.
Would you like to receive the next update?
Thank you for your support.
— Daniel D.