Rather than dismantle the state of affairs, I want to offer some creative incite on what to do next. We understand the world has problems:
What you can do moving forward:
- Introduce yourself to everyone – Make friends with everyone you meet. Share resources. Life is good when you have shoulders to lean on.
- Become self sufficient – start a small garden in your backyard or apartment. Everything you need to know about how to grow your own food can be found on the internet, in a book store, in a library, or from your neighbor.
- Start local – You can’t save the world until you can save local.
- Be a voter – America has a voting system. Learn how to navigate it and mobilize for what you believe in.
- Introduce yourself to everyone – Don’t be in competition with your neighbor. Share resources. Life is good when you have shoulders to lean on.
- Buy local – Shop at businesses that exist to help a family survive while at the same time play a positive role in the community. Give your money to the 99%.
- Start a business – Don’t be discouraged by the idea of running your own business. You don’t need a lot of clients in order to sustain yourself from a small business. Usually all you need are your closest friends and family to be your first happy customers and the business grows from there.
- Utilize the internet, while it’s still here – Use the web to organize events and connect with your community. You never know how the internet is going to evolve; it’s only a baby. With internet censorship being voted on right now we may see a drastic change in the way we surf the web.
How are you taking control of your destiny?