I build due diligence platforms for startup ecosystems.
Standardize your investment strategy using technology to scale your impact and mitigate risk.
- Who is the customer?
- What problem do you solve for the customer?
- How old is your customer?
- What is her marital status?
- Does she have children?
- What does she get rewarded for at her job?
- When does she get
- What does she do for fun, outside of the hotel?
- What do you do when she gives your feedback?
Acquisition / Retention
- How many customers do you have right now?
- How many new customers do your acquire per month?
- What is the monthly churn rate?
- What is the average cost to acquire a customer?
- What is the lifetime value of a customer?
- How does a prospect become a customer?
- After a prospect becomes a customer, what happens next?
- What type of feedback (positive/negative) do you receive from customers?
- How do you store, manage, and act on customer feedback?
- Do you notice any common themes of customers who churn out?